Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The past month - wrap up..

1. Team BNT (Bradley and Taylor) 2nd place at the DELXC 6 hour - Coming from a lap down to equal 2nd. Highlights, awesome time with one of my best mates. Very well organised and awesome track.Italic

2. Canugra 24 hour, 6 man team. Chain Gang/Redback cycles 1st 5 laps up on 2nd place. Highlight - I did not enjoy this event, I had a few mechincals and didn't ride very well.

3. Rainbow (race) Ride. First road race (160km). 1st in age group, 7th overall with 4hrs 33mins. I did this race unsupported I ran out of water 40kms to go which caused me to get dropped from the main bunch. Highlights- the night out with Juscruzin and Winner, AWESOME.

4. Unexpected race- late entry. Karingal 4 hour mtb race held by South side Rats. Team of two with WINNER (Peter Winfield) IMPORTER OF VENTANA/BLACKSHEEP BIKES..We shared a rigid single speed driven by a belt drive system. We did very well and placed 4th. Highlights - This was the best race support ever. My race entry, kit, bike, food, drink and lift was all looked after, all I had to do was ride - HUGE THANKS TO JUSCRUZIN AND WINNER.

till next time..

No comments: