Monday, April 6, 2009

6 Hour - Slickers

Round 3 sunshine series was cancelled so I made the most of my free weekend and put some solid miles into my legs. Had a good ride Saturday and Sunday I rode out to Slickers to watch everyone have some fun in the mud!! I got offered a entry but after the amount of rain the few days before there was no way I was getting my new bike destoryed!
One dirty dog having a ball!!!

Ky rode strong and managed 9 laps, awesome!
I had a ball watching/catching up with everyone again and meeting new people. I had a nice talk to Jeff Toohey who kindly offered to get my bike dirty , he's awesome, what a great bloke and to smash out the quickest lap time of 17mins... insane!! I also met Bozza a Ay Up - Hammer Nutrtion rider, at first I was talking to Hill Billy about riding, my sponsor and eventually getting a coach and Bozza heard and recommended me a guy. Soon after I realised I recognised him from somewhere- his riding his blog of course! So I went back and introduced myself, it was good meeting you mate and awesome racing hopefully see you around. Great effort to everyone else who placed and gave it a crack. I'm certainly glad my bike stayed clean!

If only there was a prize for the cleanest bike.. (thanks Stu for the photo)
See ya round the playground!!!
TK



2 comments:

Sean Bekkers said...

Like wise meeting you mate the guys i mentioned is Mark Fenner here is his Blog http://ftptraining.wordpress.com/ He is the current world# 3 24hr solo champ

Later

Russell Worthington said...

Nice bike and very nice results so far Brad. Good luck with it all. See you when I'm back later in July. Russ.