Saturday, April 11, 2009

Long Weekends Rule

A four day weekend is a awesome way to put some solid km's in. Friday I had a epic day full of riding, firstly I rode to Gap Creek to meet up with Ky. We than headed up to Mt Nebo cafe through the bush. We had a drink and a bite to eat at the cafe before heading back to Gap Creek, I felt alright and was going to ride home, but Ky offered me a lift and on the way home Ky was going to drop into 99 bikes to collect something but they were closed (public holiday) so we got some lunch instead. When I got home I cleaned my room had some more food, packed my bag and jumped onto the roadie, off to my mates place. My mate recently moved out to Dayboro area, when I arrived at Dayboro I gave him a call asking what street, that's when he told me to he lives up Mt Mee. 25 odd km's later I finally got there. Thank god for Ay Up's!!

Awesome views up there and I had a ball with my mates. The next morning I had to ride home.... In the pouring rain!!! It wasn't a fun experience, cars wizzing past at 100km/h in some areas was very scary. Anyways I cleaned my bikes this morning and I'm now getting ready to stay the night at Kys. Ky, Matt Dog, Matts mate and myself are hitting up Old Hidden Vale tomorrow. I can't wait! I'll post a full report about it tomorrow night.

While I was cleaning my bike I swapped my wheels over to see how they look.

1 comment:

Sean Bekkers said...

hey mate i had a talk to Fenner about you down at Nationals and gave him a heads up that you might get in contact with him....