Saturday, June 13, 2009

SURPISE!

Well I finally turned 17. I should of gotten my P's but I delayed getting my learners 5 months so turning 17 was nothing special, just another day!

Anyways today was the last sunshine series race THANK GOD, I did not enjoy the short course this year round. But I still went to every race and finished all of them except one from a crash/mechanical. On the way home, I was asleep in the car and mum woke me up telling me that Chris from Chain Gang had texted to tell me I got 3rd overall for the series. I was very surpised, just by showing up and finishing I was able to get enough points 3rd overall.

2 comments:

Sean Bekkers said...

well done mate. I think you should be able to race some 24hr solo with your parents consent. Might be worth looking into.

Unknown said...

See, a good consistent rider, and you get 3rd overall. Beats being a flash in the pan one race wonder!