Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nebo

Last night I rode to Gap Creek and met Ky at the entrance of Mt Cootha. We were to ride out to the Nebo shelter and back. I was hammered after smashing myself out there. On the way I stopped quickly to reply to a text to hear a beep beep! I finished texting and continued riding to notice the beeping hoon with his window down at the lights.... it was Matt Dog!!! than he yelled abuse telling me to smash it, smash it, SMASH IT so I smashed it. Gotta love that guy! When I got there Ky was taking his bike off the car than soon after we left. I love South Boundry some nice climbs and awesome descents. I kept hammering myself some more, pushing a much bigger gear than usual etc. I don't time myself but Ky smashed his previous time by 14mins or so. Awesome effort, the weather was perfect and as usual we had heaps fun.

No comments: