Friday, September 18, 2009

That feeling

You know the feeling when you get what you want.. the feeling of giving everything you can.. the feeling of winning.. the feeling of finishing a epic race.. or smashing yourself...

Well that's kinda the feeling a got this morning when Jaman asked if I'd be interested in training (off road) with him! I'm going to turn into a machine riding with this guy and I can't wait! Yeoowww

This morning I rode to the local crit on my mtb and watched the last 15mins or so of A and B grade, I got a few weird looks and the "why aren't you out there" comments. I wish I raced now! Again it was a little confusing and some B graders were getting pissed off, but thats racing - you never know what to expect. I also caught up with a lot of people I haven't seen in a while! It was great. Jaman wasn't attacking =O, I asked him after and he told me he has Time Trial Champs tomorrow! Crazy guy. Good luck mate, smash it! Congrauts to Sev (Scott) for winning B grade!

After chatting away I rode to 17 mile rocks and had a look at Chain Gang and caught up with Chris to see how things are going. All was sweet and he bought me lunch, Thanks!! On the way home I got lost in the city but it was fun. I felt average today but instead of trying to hammer I took it easy - hopefully hit up Gap Creek tomorrow, if not bunya for sure!!

1 comment:

Sean Bekkers said...

hey mate good to see you back at it..

you were talking about the crit racing, is there racing on wednesday nights/arvos??