Thursday, December 24, 2009

It all begins...

I have the motivation. I have the time. I have a bike.


The next month is the start of a new journey. A fresh start with nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, to be healthy, to be happy, to have fun, to be free and to focus on what I want..


This may not make any sense to anyone, but it's clear in my head. This month is the chance for me to change - I could type all day saying whats going to change but theres no point. Friends and Family will notice.. Goals are set, plans are made, dreams will be chased.By the end of this month I'm going to be different.


On the other hand, I've also sold my road bike.. and the new project is under way...





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Details Brad, DETAILS!!!! A new roadie... does that mean you will again grace B grade crits?